AUGUST 31 - SEPTEMBER 2
data science and AI EVENT
Join with premium to watch The recordings from previous years
Conference, Workshops & Networking sessions
DN22 conference and a global matchmaking session – Matchathon, are the conclusion and flagship event of the overall DN22 experience with its data community meetups and online sessions.
DN Matchathon will match the winning solutions generated during the DN Hackaton, job seakers, startups and companies with best tools, people, recruiters and corporates to start on collaborations.
DN Conference, running alongside the Matchathon, will bring thinkers, innovators and creators in data and tech on its stages to share their thoughts on the future tech trends, changes and inspirational stories.
AUGUST 31 – SEPTEMBER 2
Data Natives Conference brought together thinkers, innovators and creators in data and tech to share their learnings and inspirational stories.
Get your tickets for the physical event now before prices increase….
Get PREMIUM ticket to watch DN22 recordings – KEYNOTES PANEL DISCUSSIONS WORKSHOPS
Tracks & Topics
Track 1: Future Society
The Future Society track hosts thinkers, doers, innovators whose focus is shaping a brighter future for all. Whether that’s through impact initiatives, data and AI governance or any other emerging tech, this stage is for those who want to change the world.
The next wave of innovation is about amplifying human strengths.
SEE YOU THERE
Data Natives 2022, Europe’s biggest Data Science and AI event, will take place on Kühlhaus Berlin, from August 31 to September 2.
Kühlhaus Berlin is located at the junction of the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg, with Mitte only a stone’s throw away. As such, it is easily accessible by both car and public transport, with S- and U-Bahn stations as well as bus stops within walking distance.
And, on thursday night:
Access networking lounges & VIP events!
Data nATIVES ALLUMNI
160+ outstanding speakers from 22 countries worldwide joined DN Unlimited in 2020
What to expect at Data Natives 2022? From climate change fighters to industry titans bringing data science to healthcare, meet the leading thinkers across industries:
- Clare Jones, Chief Commercial Officer at what3words
- Whurley (William Hurley), CEO at Strangeworks
- Sola Osinoiki, Senior Director & Global People Technology at Prosus – Naspers
- Jessica Graves, Founder & Chief Data Officer
Beat the rest, Learn from the best – Join our Community
Why DATA NATIVES?
– With the current crisis, we are rapidly moving from the B2B to B2C realm where the key audience to address is everyone with an email box.
– channels of 120k+ followers, subscribers and partners networks
– expose your brand to 180.000 unique visitors of our media portal Dataconomy
– A global audience that is expected to take over 75 percent of the global workforce
– Your brand will be engaged with a diverse community caring for an ethical use of tech
– 38% of our community identify as female