- This event has passed.
VUCA | Open Forum
September 10, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CESTFree
VUCA OPEN FORUM September 10th 6-8PM
Join us for the first DN Unlimited Open Forum dedicated to VUCA: The concept of the volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous multilateral world first described by Warren Bennis and Burt Nanus in the concept of VUCA at the end of the Cold War.
Taking into consideration the current reality of instability, economic, and health unrest, this virtual get-together asks: How can we, as a global community, embrace the VUCA reality and use it to forge the new social, economic, and technological paradigms?
6- 7PM CET: VUCA Panel discussion
- Mark Turrell: CEO at Orcasci, author of ‘Scaling’ and founder of unDavos who combines collective intelligence with AI, networks, complex systems, behavioral science and neuroscience
- Giovanna Jaramillo Gutierrez: Consultant, data scientist and epidemiologist who works with the WHO to study disease outbreaks
- Waltraud Gläser: Leadership trainer and the founder of VUCA-World, who uses the VUCA concept in her consultations and training
- Artiom Kovnatsky: Founder, researcher and data scientist currently researching socio-economic systems
Moderated by Elena Poughia, CEO & Founder of Data Natives
7- 8PM CET: VUCA Ask-me-anything session
- DN Unlimited premium ticket holders will gain access to virtual rooms to meet our four speakers and to an online networking room to express their opinions and continue the discussion!
Register for a Data Natives Unlimited ticket below to join this forum and networking opportunities
DN Unlimited Open Forums are a series of virtual meetups that shift the focus to a human-centered approach to tech through the lens of topics we all care about. Each Thursday, building up to the DN Unlimited Conference & Matchathon, we will be bringing together the most interesting people in tech for an hour of debates and an hour of networking.