Data Natives 2019 Hackathon
November 22-24, 2019
Calling the smartest brains of Berlin & beyond to unite and co-create the future of sustainable living
DN19 Hackathon is a unique opportunity for top teams and companies to co-create solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges through the power of technology backed by our interconnected collaborative ecosystem.
Together with our partners at Maschinenraum, we are organizing a weekend-long hackathon, along with workshops, great breakfasts & dinners in a layback environment to network.
The smartest brains of Berlin and beyond will unite to solve a challenge in smart and sustainable living.
Challenge 1: Integrate Viessmann heating devices in your most innovative smart living solution and take the lead in co-creating future living spaces and win a monetary award from Viessmann, one of the leading international manufacturers of heating, industrial and refrigeration systems.
Challenge 2: Manage and remove bias in AI to make the future of work more diverse and fair with Bunch.ai (a Berlin-based team on a mission to change the way the world thinks about company culture) and get a chance to collaborate with Bunch.ai on their projects.
Prize: Viessmann will offer 5000 EUR to the winning idea!
2. You will also win the opportunity to further collaborate with Bunch.ai on their projects
Who can apply:
- Startups with a product, prototype, solution in the areas of cleantech, smart home, smart living, sustainable tech;
- Startups with a product, prototype, solution in the area of data science, AI and IoT;
- Experts or expert teams with an exceptional knowledge in the area of smart solutions for home and environment;
- Data scientists, developers, researchers;
- Everyone who is passionate about promoting and improving diversity & integration in teams.
Data is part of our new cultural identity, transforming the way we communicate, learn and interact.
Data Natives conference brings together a global community of data-driven pioneers to explore the technologies that are shaping our world.
Join the “biggest and coolest audience” from the tech scene in Berlin & beyond to learn, be inspired, and meet leading data science thinkers across industries.