- This event has passed.
SAP x Data Natives CDO Club – What’s next for the CDO role?
July 13, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+1
- This session is not going to be recorded – attending it live is the only opportunity to hear from the speakers and get all the insights.
- Webinar access is only available through the approval of the application form (below).
What’s next for the CDO role?
In the digital economy, CDOs have a unique viewpoint of the data-driven business that equips them with the necessary tools to gain more impact. How to leverage this opportunity to add significant value to your organization?
Join SAP and Data Natives for the peer-to-peer conversation to explore the increasing role CDOs play in building data-driven organizations and discover strategies that you can apply to get an invitation to the board meeting.
What you’ll learn:
- Top challenges and opportunities for CDOs
- Sourcing data and overcoming obstacles in building a comprehensive data journey
- Gaining most value from business intelligence
Susan Wegner, VP Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics at Lufthansa Industry Solutions
Claus Holzknecht, VP Customer Data Office, Technology & Innovation at SAP
Clemence W. Chee, Global Senior Director Data at HelloFresh
Diana Nanova, Cloud Customer Engineer, Data & AI, Digital Natives at Google
Panel discussion moderator: Mina Saidze, Founder at Inclusive Tech, Data Evangelist at idealo
More speakers to be announced soon.
6 PM – 6:40 PM CET: Individual talks by the speakers presenting data challenges and solutions
6:40 PM – 7:30 PM CET: Panel discussion moderated by Mina Saidze
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM CET: Q&A with the audience
This session is exclusive to CDOs, Heads of Data, Data Leads, and Senior Data Professionals.
To apply for the event, please complete our short survey. We ask that you fill out the survey to use the insights to make the event more meaningful and relevant for all attendees.